Trade on a Protected and Steady Online Platform
Generally, one of the biggest concerns of most online traders is the security of their funds, especially when transferring large deposits via wire.
At Brokermasters, we adhere to the highest standard of security guidelines to protect your personal details, account information and funds. Trade, withdraw and deposit your funds by clicking on our secure, encrypted website with the implementation of advanced SSL certificates. When you deposit funds, we never save your account information on our database. Therefore, clients use a safe, secure and transparent transaction every time you choose Brokermasters for online trading in Forex, commodities, indices.
- Best Prices, Spreads and Execution: Brokermasters advanced price aggregating technology accumulates liquidity from the industry’s largest banks in order to provide the best prices, real market spreads from 0.6 pips. What does this mean? Seamless order execution(s).
- All Trading Styles are Allowed: scalping, news-trading, automated HFT, Expert Advisors – there are no limitations with Brokermasters trading system.
- ECN is Affordable: $500 minimum deposit, 0.01 lot and commissions starting from 7 USD per standard lot.
Trade in a Secure and Satisfying Environment to Ease your Mind
All our security measures are updated on a regular basis by a devoted network support team to build and retain a durable and steady infrastructure within a trading environment. Our aim is to provide flawless satisfaction for all our traders, so they can focus entirely on the trades and the market without worrying about the security of their funds.
Brokermasters uses first-class security measures to protect clients against credit card fraud, security breach, and identity theft.
- Competent Risk Management
Brokermasters regularly checks and audits all types of risks involved in the company’s operation. We also have strict risk management strategies in place to ensure that the company has adequate funds and assets in place to counter any emergency financial crises.
- Segregated Accounts
Our client funds accounts and corporate accounts are separated to ensure the client’s assets aren’t misused or intermingled with the firms’ operational funds. Client funds are directly received in segregated bank accounts in reputable international banking institutions.
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
Brokermasters complies with all world-wide anti-money laundering regulations and aims to certify all of the required information of our clients before they start trading under Brokermasters.
- No Third Party Funding
Funds transferred under Brokermasters accounts are only accepted directly from our clients – we don’t permit any third party funding to adhere to our strict anti-money laundering guidelines.